· The principal aim of Biakwan Light Green Initiative is a proper mind-set of community people derived from sustainable community education that enables individual to achieved dignity for overall community development.
· Mainstreaming of HIV/ AIDs, Tuberculosis and Malaria (ATM) and other health related issues.
· Community awareness information on conservation and forest management
· Improving economic wellbeing of members through micro enterprise on alternative livelihood.
· Protect the health of community people through Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH)
ACTIVITIES ALREADY CARRIED OUT
1. Community health education on HIV/ AIDs, Tuberculosis and Malaria
2. Development of community capacities on conservation of biodiversity for self-survival.
3. Raising of 10,000 nursery of indigenous tropical rain forest species.
4. Sensitization of community people on Community Led Total Sanitation (CLTS) Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH).
5. Facilitate Citizens participation, Accountability and Citizen Engagement between the Government and the Govern.
6. Promote Gender inclusion and Child protection.
Ø Biakwan Light Green Initiative is currently implementing Critical Ecosystem Partnership Fund on the restoration of the degraded Afi Mountain Sanctuary in Boki LGA of Cross River State.
Ø Also our organization is implementing a USAIDfunded project on Citizen Engagement, Accountability and Effectiveness in Akwa-Ibom State.